Xi Systems utilises a Cybersecurity Strategy Design, Assessment, Implementation and Maintenance approach based on the NIST Cybersecurity Framework.
At a high level, the approach consists of 5 main components to assure effective cybersecurity management:
- Identify: Develop an organisational understanding to manage cybersecurity risks to systems, people, assets, data, and capabilities.
- Protect: Develop and implement appropriate safeguards to ensure delivery of critical services.
- Detect: Develop and implement appropriate activities to identify the occurrence of a cybersecurity event.
- Respond: Develop and implement appropriate activities to act on a detected cybersecurity incident.
- Recover: Develop and implement appropriate activities to maintain plans for resilience and to restore any capabilities or services that were impaired due to a cybersecurity incident.
Organisations around the world have adopted the methodologies and practices baselines in this framework to manage cybersecurity vigilance successfully and effectively.